One way care hire

tngilmer

Original Poster
We are considering flying down next trip after driving in past trips. If we do, we will rent a car at MCO for one day to do our shopping and then turn it in at the Dolphin the day after we check in at BCV. We are considering a car sevice one way on our checkout day to take us back to MCO for our homebound flight. Anybody else done this?

Rob562

I've never done a combo of the rental car/limo service, but I *have* done two 1-day rentals.

The last time I stayed on-property was before DME started. Was able to get cheap rentals through Alamo that were comparable or cheaper than getting three people to/from the airport on Mears.
So, we rented the car at the airport, and then the next morning we dropped the car off at the Dolphin and ate at the buffeteria there before heading over to Epcot.
We reversed the process for our departure, picking up the car the afternoon before we left.

Oh, and the drop-off at the Dolphin is very simple. The valet will accept the car return, and if you used a credit card for the rental and don't need to change anything about it, you don't need to stop at the rental desk.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom