One Ride

okw2006

I was just thinking about all the wonderful rides at Disney and have a list of many, many favorites! There are so many but for some reason it just wouldn't feel the same if I skipped COP on a trip, somehow it just wouldn't be the same. So here's the question what's the one ride that you just have to go on to really make your trip feel complete?

You and I share the same feelings for COP. It is always the last ride before we have to leave for home.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I can't stand to do only one attraction.. But I can list one at each park.. Barely!

MK - Country Bear Jamboree
Epcot - Ellen's Energy Adventure
Hollywood Studios - Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Animal Kingdom - Flights of Wonder

Magenta Panther

Haunted Mansion, although it's lost some of its nostalgic glow thanks to that crummy new queue and the new Hitchhiking Ghosts. In fact, it's rapidly being supplanted in my affections by the Tower of Terror...

BTW, if I may digress...my cousin visited WDW last week and he rode Splash Mountain. He loved it, but he mentioned that in one area of the ride there's this wall that's got this big black sheet or something tacked over it. It's very noticeable and does not exactly fit in with the theming (in fact my cuz described it as "tacky-looking"). Does anybody know what that black sheet is covering?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
One ride, hmmmm?

While not my ABSOLUTE favourite, for me, no trip is complete with Pirates.
My kids would say Splash Mountain.
And hubby says Haunted Mansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom