one love concert

melmel89

Original Poster
Did anyone watch the one love concert from Manchester this evening? I have never really had an opinion of Ariana Grande before this evening but she displayed a maturity beyond her years, she did my beautiful city proud! tonight has been super emotional but cathartic. hope all the UK based disnerds out there enjoyed it too

SJH'72

Yes I did and agree that bless her, she did an amazing job. So tough for someone so young.

I think all the artists, though some not my cup of tea at all, did great in very emotional circumstances especially with what happened the night before. And the crowd were incredible!

Hope all ok up there with you today? I'm on the outskirts of London and everyone is getting on with it today ❤️

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Where I live (in the U.S.), the concert was shown very late at night on TV, so unfortunately, I missed it. However, I did see a number of clips from the concert on the news this morning. Looked like it was a great concert, from what I saw.

It was also wonderful to see the large crowd there, all having such a nice time. Sending my kindest wishes to all of you over in the UK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom