One Day Hopper Pass?

tor29c

I'm stressing out a bit about our upcoming vacation (59 days out!). I will be taking my nephew, his wife, and their infant son who will be one year old the week before we arrive. And now that I'm reviewing all my carefully made plans I'm thinking our last full day at WDW should be at Magic Kingdom. My nephew hasn't been since I took him when he was a toddler. His wife has never been. But with ADRs and FP+ in place I had scheduled MK for the 1st and 4th day, leaving HS for the 6th day (our last full day there). Now I'm thinking I should save a second day at MK for our last full day there. But I don't want to give up MK on the 4th day because I was able to get FP+ for SDMT on that day. So, if I want to keep most plans in tact, is it possible to get 1 one day hopper for the 6th day? Thanks for any advice you can provide!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If you purchased a non-hopper 6 day ticket, you cannot pay to "hop" on your last day ~ either you pay for park hopper for all 6 days or you can't hop at all. The cost of a single day park hopper ticket is VERY expensive; it would be cheaper to add the "hop" feature to all 6 days.

If you already have your tickets, don't worry you can upgrade them to hoppers at any Guest Relations location.

Upvote 0

tor29c

Original Poster
Thanks for you quick response Tuvalu. I guess I'm concerned that expecting a 1 year old to park hop is too much to expect. Is it possible to just have 2 of the 3 adults to upgrade to hopper? The baby and I could be happy with one park a day.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Yes, you can upgrade tickets individually to have the hopper option.

Upgrading a 6 day base ticket to a 6 day hopper ticket would add $63.90 per ticket, that includes tax.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom