One day at Polynesian - How to best use the time

Marc Levin

Original Poster
We're ending our upcoming 7 day WDW trip with a reservation at the Polynesian for the last night (staying at CBR for the rest of it), mainly to view the fireworks from the beach, then wake up and do breakfast at Ohana's before riding the monorail into MK without any "getting to the park" stress. I also want to see how different it is from our usual moderate resorts to see if I can bring myself to save up for a full week's stay there the next time.

Once we've checked-in, I want us to have a park free afternoon at the resort to explore it, and make use of the amenities like the swimming pool to get our money's worth.

Just wondering what people's thoughts were on the best way to make the most of it? We have an ADR at Kona for 6:45pm, having discounted the dinner show due to our time being at a premium.

Last edited:

lostpro9het

belledream

This sounds divine! I would grab myself a Dole Whip from Pineapple Lanai and sit on that beach alllll evening. Spend some time wandering all the shops in the lobby...they have lots of awesome resort-specific merchandise that you won't see anywhere else. Kona Café is one of our favorite resort restaurants...you won't be disappointed! Also, maybe rent a SeaRaycer and explore Seven Seas Lagoon from a different perspective. Or do it for free by just hopping on a boat to the Magic Kingdom and back. The waters are lovely, especially in the evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom