OMG I am so excited!

AREM

Original Poster
I just made reservations at the Grand Floridian! Its my first time staying there, and I am so excited. This will be my third time at WDW, and my first time paying my own way.

I have been saving up for awhile for my 'Dream Disney Vacation', and I am getting to finally take it!

March 22-29. I am so psyched!!!!!

Any tips for a first timer at GF? Any recomendations?

coltow

Congrats! I booked my dream resort almost a year ago and will be there next week, hope the weather cooperates with us.

yankspy

I just made reservations at the Grand Floridian! Its my first time staying there, and I am so excited. This will be my third time at WDW, and my first time paying my own way.

I have been saving up for awhile for my 'Dream Disney Vacation', and I am getting to finally take it!

March 22-29. I am so psyched!!!!!

Any tips for a first timer at GF? Any recomendations?
Congrats. Be sure to take advantage of Narcoosees, Park Fare, and the Grand Floridian Cafe. They are all great places to eat.

momofnine

:wave:Congrats! I am going on my dream vacation to the GF in 7 days!!!!
I don't know all that the GF has to offer, but when I get back I will try to come to this thread and let you know! Have a great time!

AREM

Original Poster
We were planning on going down to WDW for Christmas, but some things happened that made it impossible to make it down there this year, so we reschedualed for March; I hope that there aren't super long lines or anything........

Anyone been around March time before? Any idea what to expect crowd wise?

yankspy

We were planning on going down to WDW for Christmas, but some things happened that made it impossible to make it down there this year, so we reschedualed for March; I hope that there aren't super long lines or anything........

Anyone been around March time before? Any idea what to expect crowd wise?
March is dicey. It all depends on when Easter is next year and spring break crowds for next year. Here is a link for a calendar for spring break 09.

http://www.tripsmarter.com/panamacity/springbreak/sbcalendar2.htm

Cinderella1976

Congrats on booking your Dream Disney vacation ~ you have every reason to be excited!! I will be at the GF one week from today!!! This week can't go fast enough. It is one of our favorite resorts. Like another poster said, be sure to try 1900 Park Fare and the Grand Flordian Cafe. We will be trying Narcoosee's for the first time this year. Hope you have a great trip :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom