OKW Building Request

DWFEVR

Original Poster
We are going to be staying at OKW in the next few months. I've done on-line check in countless times but I'm stuck on this. How or where in the process can you request a certain building? We'd like to stay in Bldgs 45 or 46. When you complete on-line check in all you can just request are certain amenities. I've checked canal view - upper level. Thanks in advance for any advice.

MadMax11

We usually do that when we call to make reservations. I would call the hotel to make your request. They're usually pretty accommodating about that. We usually stay at Old Turtle Pond...staying at Hospitality House this time in June.

Their phone number is (407) 827-7700. Good luck!!!

DisDadWoz

I would be hesitant about building 45. We were there for Easter for the 2nd half of our stay and were in canal view studio. If you look at the resort map building 45 is at the intersection of Old Turtle and Penninsular. If you look at the map the building seems set off from the road but it is not it is right on the intersection and you will get bus noise every 10-15 minutes and was quite annoying for us. Our first part of the stay we were in building 34 in 2 bedroom which was very nice and quiet. Also note that the studios do not have ice makers in the in room fridge so you will need to walk to a bus stop to get ice. Again, only an issue if you are in a studio.

DWFEVR

Original Poster
Thanks for the help. We've stayed in Bldg. 45 (one bedroom suite) before and loved it. Honestly we didn't hear the buses at all...now it took a while to get use to the boat horn but after a while.....We enjoy the canal view but we're not really picky except that we want to be on an upper floor. I think we'll just take pot luck with what we get. Thanks again.

stillgoofy

We just stayed there a couple weeks ago and also wanted Bldg 45 or 46. Our favorite spot also from past stays. We called to have this info added to our request but upon check in they didn't show any record of that. I did however request canal view during online check in. There was no room in 45 or 46 but we were assigned in 55 also on the canal on the other side of small pool. This is my new favorite, totally loved it. We had room 5511 not right next to pool and it was an awesome location.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom