Okay... who wants to create my intinerary?? Oh, come on....!! wink wink

moopdog

Yes, you heard me right? I'm starting to get burned out with the planning of this trip and think a fresh pair of eyes just might do a better job of helping me with the itinerarry (I know I wrecked that word). Here's some basic info:

We're going to ASM on Friday 9/23/05, our flight comes into Orlando at 1:00. My family consists of DD almost 3; DS almost 5, DD 13 and my DH and I.

After two days at ASM, we are checking out on Sunday morning, going to a park and then coming back to Old Key West for the rest of the trip, leavin at 3:10 on the 30th.

My kids will probably not get a nap every single day, but most days. I do plan to go early each day, but probably won't stay "out" past 8 or nine at the latest - more likely we'll be getting back to hotel each night by 7 for baths and downtime.

I think we're opting for a 7 day ticket, but no hopper. On one of the days if we can get an amazing discount between now and then we may get tickets to Typhoon Lagoon. I'd like to take the boat from OKW to DTD at least once, maybe twice. I'd like to see Wishes one night and Illuminations one night... and the parade at MK once. I'd like us to eat once at Whispering Canyon, possibly Ohana and possibly Sci-Fi Drive In.

Those are our only ideas at this point, but not sure how the "flow" should go. I assume going to AK should be the one day we're at ASM, since it's so close... am I right?

Anyway, if someone wants to tackle this I'll be forever in their debt!! :pinkbounc

Thanks soooo much in advance (if anyone DOES have enough strength to do this that is). -Moopdog

BTW - I did post this on another board in case you recognize it... I thought if I did that I MIGHT get one or two replies ha ha!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom