Okay, Two Questions.

Pongo

1. On the Passholder website, they have the mini-golf discounts under the "Quarterly" sub-heading. What does that mean, and will the 50% discount apply if I decide to go play this weekend?

2. I've been to both a few times, but I need an opinion on them anyway. Which mini-golf course is best for a first time WDW mini-golfer? I'm kind of on the fence on which to choose.

Thanks!

jesserin

Pongo said:
1. On the Passholder website, they have the mini-golf discounts under the "Quarterly" sub-heading. What does that mean, and will the 50% discount apply if I decide to go play this weekend?

2. I've been to both a few times, but I need an opinion on them anyway. Which mini-golf course is best for a first time WDW mini-golfer? I'm kind of on the fence on which to choose.

Thanks!

I like Winter Summerlands better than Fantasia Gardens personally - just watch out for the Snowman on the winter side... he has a bladder problem... but it's cute - made for some fun photos!

Upvote 0

WDW_Sam

Sorry i cant help you on the "quarterly" info. But i think it might mean you only get those options for a quarter of the year. Im not sure.

In terms of which one os better for first time players, i think Winter Summerland. But both are really fun!

Sam

Upvote 0

kbusch

I agree....Winter Summerland is my favorite as well. The theme to the courses are really great and super fun! I have played both the Winter & Summer sides and they are both a blast!

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Pongo said:

Thanks!

I'll be happy to answer your first question.

The "Quarterly Ticket Discounts" heading simply means that this discount offer is valid for the current calendar quarter (Jan - Mar) and may or may not be offered on the next calendar quarter (Apr - Jun.) In other words, these offers are subject to change without notice, and may change every three months.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Since the first question was already answered I will toss out my opinion for the second one...

Fantasia was built first so it isn't as "exciting" as Wintersummerland...but it is still a lot of fun. I also think that it is a little more challenging than Wintersummerland. Wintersummerland is more immersive. There are a lot of effects on the course to make you have a good time. The hardest part is choosing which of the two courses you want to try. All the courses are fun and if they aren't crowded don't take all that long to play through. With the passholder discount if you have a decent amount of time on vacation you can get at least two rounds in and try more than one.

Upvote 0

Pongo

Original Poster
JPVonDrake said:
I'll be happy to answer your first question.

The "Quarterly Ticket Discounts" heading simply means that this discount offer is valid for the current calendar quarter (Jan - Mar) and may or may not be offered on the next calendar quarter (Apr - Jun.) In other words, these offers are subject to change without notice, and may change every three months.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

That's what I figured. Thank you for clarifying.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom