Okay Kids, It's Getting Close!!

DisneyJill

Original Poster
CP time is getting so close, I just wondered if anyone else is as ridiculously excited as I am. (like, can you barely sit still and you just want to jump around the room???)

I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. :lookaroun

Night_Aaron

Jill, I'm very excited. My sister (who is also going back on the college program) and I can't let a day go by when were aren't talking about it to each other or to other people.

egionet

30 days for me, which means only 28 for you. And yes, I'm extremely excited. Thank goodness I'm going to Vegas all next week because it will give me something to do so that I'm not just sitting around my house in CT in extreme anticipation!

DisneyJill

Original Poster
Yay!! It's not just me!! Beth, I love that you're counting down for both of us!! (28 days till I start, but only 24 till I leave :animwink: )

egionet

Originally posted by DisneyJill
Yay!! It's not just me!! Beth, I love that you're counting down for both of us!! (28 days till I start, but only 24 till I leave :animwink: )

I haven't decided when I'm leaving, but it will be probably be on the 17th. I just can't wait!!! Anything that gets me out of here is wonderful!!!

kal1484

Gee, thanks Kelly. Did you want to go ahead and confirm my reservation at the nuthouse, too?? :p

You have a lake view on the third floor, no balcony. :)

kal1484

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the lake view!!! :animwink:

No problem, but they may have to move you to the first floor if you attempt to jump out the window, that's why there is no balcony. :)

pyschotropic

Yes indeed I am very anxious myself I will be starting on the 19th but arriving a few days earlier to visit Universal and Sea World. I am very anxious to meet everyone down there and hope to have a blast!

Merry X-mas and Happy New Year!

DisneyJill

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwprincess03
No problem, but they may have to move you to the first floor if you attempt to jump out the window, that's why there is no balcony. :)

If they move me to the first floor, do I get a door??? :lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kal1484

If they move me to the first floor, do I get a door??? :lookaroun

Yes of course!

(although it's locked up tightly and you can't get out of it...)

DisneyJill

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwprincess03
Yes of course!

(although it's locked up tightly and you can't get out of it...)

Hmmmm *ponders situation*

Okay. It's a deal.

(Muhahahahahahahahaha what Kelly doesn't know is that from the first floor, door or not, I can take over the world!!!)

foxfire

I live just 2 and a half hours away =) Although I'm excited at the prospect of becoming a WDW employee...my next audition is in under a month!

egionet

Originally posted by foxfire
I live just 2 and a half hours away =) Although I'm excited at the prospect of becoming a WDW employee...my next audition is in under a month!

How many times have you auditioned before?

kal1484

Originally posted by MicBat
The parents took me to Sams today to get a bunch of food! :sohappy: So now.. I'm REALLY ready!!

We are going tomorrow to do some shopping for the stuff I didn't get for x-mas. just little stuff though, nothing real big. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom