OK liking Fast Pass+

DisneyXmas

Original Poster
I am a big time lurker on here and after coaches last trip report I was beginning to believe in fast pass+. First summer trip with it, last summer paper was still here and every card I had worked, room keys as well as annual passes. I had fast passes galore. Well it is 430 and I'm leaving the parks for a few cold beverages as we have been here since 11. Had our 3 allocated ones btm, space and mine train. Mine train was not until 120. Used 6 more after that, had lunch and also did people mover and carousel of progress. Every ride other than the mine train was available, no wait up to a minute wait to get each fast pass at the kiosk. I may be happy with fast pass plus. We'll see how the week goes. Have one more for space tonight as we will probably make it back for closing. 10 fast passes for 5 and a half hous not bad

afar28

I also actually am beginning to like the system as well. I'm here now and haven't found any waits for kiosks. Only rides that were not available the day off were 7DMT, Test Track and TSMM. I'm liking it. No more treking from one side
Of the park to the other for a FP, or waiting in a massive line to get a FP in the morning for TSMM. I like it

CAPTAIN HOOK

I'll reserve judgement until after I've used it next August.

However, I foresee that with everyone staying on property booking three FP, and everyone in the know but staying offsite booking 3 FP - the standby lines for the most popular attractions should be shorter ??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom