Ohana - Need ADR!! Walk in?

spideymax

Original Poster
Anyone out there NOT using their Ohana dinner reservation any night from 4/19-4/21 and willing to give it to me? (party of 5) When making my initial ADRs, I completely forgot to do this one, and of course now I can't get anything before 9:30PM.

Also - has anyone ever done "walk in" at Ohana -if so, could I have success doing that? We've got two 4 yr olds and a 6 yr old - could probably entertain them sightseeing in hotel for at least a 30/45 min wait
But is it even possible to walk into Ohana?

Suggestions WELCOME!

Dollysmama

Yes we were able to do a walk in, It took an hour to get a table. I would at least try, as long as your willing to wait, they will usually take you, Well that has been my experience. We even walked into Crystal Palace one night last August.

nbodyhome

If you want to try a walk in, I'd get there right before the restaurant opens. That is usually the easiest way to get in (not guaranteed of course).

Denise

islesgirl

I would try the walk in. Surprisingly last summer (4th of July week) I was able to get a walk in for Ohana for 4 people and we only had to wait about 40 minutes. Give it a try

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Possible but not probable. Try before they open but do not be surprised if they tell you no or give you an obscene wait time especially if they are already booked solid.

minnie64

Me and my family of 6 walked right in and were seating right away a night two summers ago, but this may have just been a slow night or maybe someone canceled. You never know though it doesnt hurt to try!:)

lebeau

We managed a walk-in for breakfast once. Virtually no wait, but we were there early.

Last fall, we got lucky. A kind soul here gave us her dinner reservations she wasn't going to use. Hopefully, you'll get lucky too!

DisneyJoe

You can call the dining number from many areas on property; or program it into your cell phone - no sense in running over to the Poly if nothing is available.

I've had luck calling at 7am the day that you want the ADR.

swimmom

If you try the walk-in, get there before they open. We ate at O'hana on our last trip and I made the ADR for the first available time for the evening and all the tables were not filled.

DizneyPryncess

Call every day & check for open reservations. Make sure you call the morning of the day you want to eat there. We have gotten lucky doing this a few times due to cancellations. A lot of times cancellations are made that day.

If not, you should definitely try to walk in since it's worked for others. If you want to be at the Polynesian that night for fireworks or the water pageant, you could also try Kona Cafe. The food there is very good too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom