'Ohana Character Breakfast

ThinkTink721

Ohana's Best Friends breakfast is definitely one of my favorites!
The food is great!...The service was exceptional!...The characters were fun!
:wave:

lebeau

My advice: Keep calling. Cancellations happen.

If you can't get a ressie and you have your heart set on this meal, show up early! We decided to show up without ressies at open and were seated no problem.

mroman

Original Poster
We managed to get a 9:15 reservation at Ohana's for the Monday we're there. I keep trying to get Chef Mickey's but it seems like a lost cause. After reading all the great posts on here I'm really looking forward to trying Ohana's.
I wanted to stick with Chef Mickey's only cause our 1 year old LOVED it so much. Ohana's has Mickey (his favorite next to Goofy) so I'm sure he'll love it.

We also managed to get 50's prime time (dinner) and LeCellier (for lunch) two of our favorite places.

Tinkerbella16

Not only is O'hana at my favorite wdw resort, the poly... but it is also one of my favorite restaurants for a character breakfast! Chef Mickeys def comes in 1st place though, it is amazing! But O'hana is wonderful...the food is great (LOVE my mickey waffles! :slurp:), and the characters there are also great! Nothing is better than having an early breakfast at the Poly, then hopping right onto the monorail to MK for the day! Love it!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Lovin all the great opinions on ohanas brekfast here, really lookin 4ward to doin this come july :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom