Oh, those poor Ingalls girls...

Nemo14

Well, after discussing with the doctor and respiratory therapist today, it was decided that Mom does not have pneumonia, a collapsed lung, or any of the various other theories they came up with yesterday, and in fact probably is just fighting a cold (Dave has had one for a week or so too). So..... we're home, and she's happy and i haven't slept since yesterday morning. Thanks for all your prayers and well-wishes. Love you all!

trr1

Well, after discussing with the doctor and respiratory therapist today, it was decided that Mom does not have pneumonia, a collapsed lung, or any of the various other theories they came up with yesterday, and in fact probably is just fighting a cold (Dave has had one for a week or so too). So..... we're home, and she's happy and i haven't slept since yesterday morning. Thanks for all your prayers and well-wishes. Love you all!

have hubby watch mom for you and either take a nap or get a mani pedi or take a nap and you all get mani pedis( they are so relaxing ;) )

Nemo14

I'm actually going to stay up now and just go to bed early tonight - what's another 5 or 6 hours at this point? I'm doing OK.

NYwdwfan

I'm actually going to stay up now and just go to bed early tonight - what's another 5 or 6 hours at this point? I'm doing OK.

Glad things are OK - must be good to be home! We can save the party for tomorrow when you are well rested...although I can't guarantee I won't have sneaked (sneaken? snoked? whatever) a few crumbs off the cake!

Nemo14

Update: I tried to stay awake and actually fell asleep at the keyboard around 4:00. Still planning an early-to-bed night.
*yawns*

NYwdwfan

Not worth making a thread for this - but worth posting.

There are a number of new Pringles commercials with Star Wars characters (I think it was for some sort of contest) - this one is my favorite:

Nemo14

I crashed a little before 9 last night and slept through a thunderstorm apparently. Didn't wake up 'til 7:30 this morning, which is pretty late for me. Just chillin' with Mom right now.

NYwdwfan

I crashed a little before 9 last night and slept through a thunderstorm apparently. Didn't wake up 'til 7:30 this morning, which is pretty late for me. Just chillin' with Mom right now.

Nice - is she doing OK?

Is the weather summer there like it is here? High 80s. Beautiful.

Nemo14

She's doing OK. Confused as ever, maybe more so, but happy. I guess she had difficulty finding her way around this tiny little house last night, but Dave took good care of her.

It's 89 here already - going to be a hot one!

NYwdwfan

She's doing OK. Confused as ever, maybe more so, but happy. I guess she had difficulty finding her way around this tiny little house last night, but Dave took good care of her.

It's 89 here already - going to be a hot one!

Glad she's doing ok and you (& Dave) are managing the confusion. Hope it continues.

NYwdwfan

Yeah - sorry about spoiling the party the other night. Any cake left?

Yes but not sure anyone will want to eat it:

th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom