Oh the pain!! I can't wait for my next visit!

njchris65

Original Poster
Ok, I need some WDWMagic therapy. I'm planning my trip for almost 6 months from now. The more I look the more I want to be there. The more I want to be there the more I have this longing type feeling in my gut. Oh, it's so distracting!!

They won't let me move into the castle or the haunted mansion, either!

How do you all deal with the anxious feelings and longing and waiting!!! I know I do this almost every year, but it seems to get worse every year!

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP! :)

cj2me

I hear ya. I'm planning my trip for May but in the meantime I'm also planning a trip for friends in February. (I'm the one who everyone comes to when they want to plan a trip) Oh How I want to go NOW.

tigsmom

We are planning our annual trip for August this year, even though we'll be in Florida for Easter. (thats a killer...soo close)

Well there is another thread similar to this around here somewhere... we watch the planning videos, go over all of our old photos (which number in the thousands) and I hang out here.
We also "plan trips" using the WDW website, it fun to see just what you might get in all of the different resorts.

We are looking at the Boardwalk Inn this time so we have been gathering info on that.

Don't feel badly, you're not alone . :wave:

cj2me

We have discussed moving to the Orlando area, not because of WDW, even though that is a big selling point but everytime we go to FLA, we find it hard to leave. The more people we talk to from FLA we find out that they are NJ transplants. We definetly see ourselves there within the next 5 years.

Atta83

My trip is hopefully during Easter with a friend. Then my family comes this June and my mom is so excited about it!

jacksnightmare

yesterday afternoon we planned another trip to go may 21-27. we are staying at pop cenutry for the thrid time and are having chef mickeys character breakfast one morning. our 3 year anniversary is the 25th so we are going to make reservations to have dinner in the castle. this will be the 5th time we have gone in the past 2 years and it just keeps getting better. when we are done with college i think that we are moving down there to work. she is an ex-cast member and still works for disney and i am going to go for an interview at casting in may. the lat time that we went we bought a pal mickey but it didnt work so we returned it for another one, we have a few books on finding hidden mickeys and we really got into the pin trading thing too. we have bought a few pin lots off of ebay to go around and have fun. we dont really collect the pins, we are not one of those that has to have lanyard pins but we do get hercules and nightmare before christmas, but it is a different way to interact with the cast members. i think by the time we go there we will have close to 80 pins to trade. by the time the trip comes we both should have hidden mickey tattoos also, hers will be easy to spot but mine i am going to some how add it to my tattoos, so it should be interesting.

MagicMan17

This thread is killing me. I can't believe I'm reading it and now even posting in it. We're not visiting the World again until March of '06. Think I'll go watch my vacation planning DVD for the 87th time.

Raven66

We are going in May as well :sohappy: I come here to WDWMagic a lot. We look at pictures, watch the specials on the Travel Channel when they come on. Read the tour books. And I'm so looking forward to the new planning DVD. I know they said 4-6 weeks, but every time I open the mail box I cross my fingers and hope that it's there :zipit: and of course it isn't. :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom