Oh No ! The Magic Is Out.!

HouCuseChickie

Thank you @disneysince71 for posting the pic! I have never seen these and have often wondered if I've had anything like them outside the World. After seeing them and seeing the recipe- I now realized that I have had them and make a cookie candy bar treat inspired by them too. Turns out the deli in the basement of my office building makes a huge fresh batch every day...hence the inspiration for my treat. Wow- so all this time thinking I'd never had them...I feel...enlightened :D

rufio

I Can't believe what I read this morning in Disney Food Blog. The Roaring Forks at WL now sell " The Magic Cookie Bar " and the reviewer had never heard of it before,but has fallen head over heels in this awesome bar.:mad: Not only is it out in the open,there's a recipe for it also:( This is a sad day for Mr Hatter..So if anyone has a vacation booked for WL this or next year,and you go down to the woods,your in for a big surprise.

Thank goodness! I missed out last time because we didn't have a chance to get to POR! WL is much more accessible!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom