Official Waltpaper Contest: BOARDWALK!

ACE

imagineer99 said:
I would say your right...but it wasn't just this topic. For the past 12 or so contests, entries have been declining at an exponential rate.

Besides, the Boardwalk is on of the nicest areas in all of WDW. You can't call yourself a wdw fan if you've never been there.... :animwink:

Oh by the way. If you go back through the past contest this past year, 17 not counting the avatar contests, you'll see that the number of entries bounces all over the place. As low as 5, as high as 20. The last one had 12. So I don't see them "declining at an exponential rate".

I still say we should either try something different or pick subjects that everyone can relate too. Not just the "real" WDW fans. :animwink:

:wave: ACE

imagineer99

ACE said:
Oh by the way. If you go back through the past contest this past year, 17 not counting the avatar contests, you'll see that the number of entries bounces all over the place. As low as 5, as high as 20. The last one had 12. So I don't see them "declining at an exponential rate".

I still say we should either try something different or pick subjects that everyone can relate too. Not just the "real" WDW fans. :animwink:

:wave: ACE

Hey, I'm all for something knew.

However, we shall see how it does when implemented.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom