Official Photography Contest 7/21/07 - 7/31/07 Pirates

MiRi

nimalKingdomandMagicKingdom091-vi.jpg

Gorjus

Ahhhhh Daylight white balance. Nice.

OK, Dave, now you are just trying to confuse me. :ROFLOL:
Was this sarcastic or real? Because you know I didn't white balance anything here. Perhaps I should have. I always forget about that part until I look at the photos. I just stuck it on a slow shutter speed and let the camera do the rest.

PhotoDave219

OK, Dave, now you are just trying to confuse me. :ROFLOL:
Was this sarcastic or real? Because you know I didn't white balance anything here. Perhaps I should have. I always forget about that part until I look at the photos. I just stuck it on a slow shutter speed and let the camera do the rest.

Heh.... Thats nice rich, warm tone? Thats the camera reverting to a Daylight/sunshine white balance. I like it.

Colors have different temperatures, if you shot the same scene on a tungsten/incadescent setting (which is the color of the original light source) you'd have had a much more different feel to the photo, more like what we'd see every day. Instead it has a rich, firey feel to it.

Just me being a photo geek. :lol:

Gorjus

Colors have different temperatures, if you shot the same scene on a tungsten/incadescent setting (which is the color of the original light source) you'd have had a much more different feel to the photo, more like what we'd see every day. Instead it has a rich, firey feel to it.

Just me being a photo geek. :lol:

I get that part. The part I was having trouble with is imagining that I would take the time to adjust the white balance in the middle of a ride. I admire your geekiness. Me? I'm just a lazy photographer. :snore: :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom