Official Photography Contest 7.15.05 - 7.21.05: Goofy

speck76

Original Poster
PLEASE READ!

Upload photos to your WDWMagic Photo Album, or on your own personal site, and then link the photos using the
option. Do not post your photos as an attachment. If you have questions on how to do this, please PM me.

Goofy Photo Contest

goofy_portrait.jpg

Subject Rules: 7/15-7/21 Goofy Photo Contest Goofy is the subject here. Anything with Goofy on it, or anything related to Goofy will be accepted.

Contest Rules: Contests will run from now until -Thursday, 7/21/05 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME, submissions after this time will not be included in voting.

1 submission per member, per contest. Once you post your picture, you can not replace it. You can not use is entry in future contests, nor could it have been entered in previous contests.

Pictures can be taken with any type of camera (film or digital)

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

Pictures must be of acceptable dimensions and file size for this site.

Pictures could have been taken at any time for this contest (if you visited last April, you can use pictures taken on that trip), but they must be taken by the member, and not by a family member or by a cast member.

In the event that nobody participates, voting will not take place (of course), otherwise, voting will occur for this contest beginning Friday 7/22/05 at noon'ish and ending 5 days later. One vote per member is allowed.

No breaking of park rules or common etiquette to take your pictures. (no accessing restricted areas, no flash photography on attractions which do not allow it....stuff like that)

Have Fun!

DDuckFan130

I knew I didn't have much to contribute to this contest, but something is something. I will go with the standard "smile and look into the camera" photo that I have. My brother's favorite character is Goofy (as you can tell by his shirt) and of course he had to have a picture with him. On the left is my sister.

goofy1.jpg

WDWKat26

Okay my first entry ever, I know it's nothing big and i'd prefer not to have myself in the pic but oh well, this is the best one I have :) Plus, it's Goofy (My favorite character!) showing off his romantic side! (Mind you this pic is like from 1 year ago..)

GoofyProposes.jpg

mrtoad

Robfasto said:
I had 3 or 4 good pictures to choose from, this is the most unique:

Goofy-pre82-01.jpg

Excellent! When I was a kid I remember being on the beach at the Polynesian and Goofy and Mr. Smee where water skiing. Were they the only ones to do it or is it just a major coincidence that that is who I saw?

Robfasto

mrtoad said:
Excellent! When I was a kid I remember being on the beach at the Polynesian and Goofy and Mr. Smee where water skiing. Were they the only ones to do it or is it just a major coincidence that that is who I saw?

I don't have an exact date on the picture, all I know is that is pre Epcot. More than likely taken around 1979. If my memory servers me correct the pictures was taken off of the Ferryboat while traveling to the Magic Kingdom.
Here is another picture also Goofy On Bay Lake

mrtoad

Robfasto said:
I don't have an exact date on the picture, all I know is that is pre Epcot. More than likely taken around 1979. If my memory servers me correct the pictures was taken off of the Ferryboat while traveling to the Magic Kingdom.
Here is another picture also Goofy On Bay Lake

Cool thanks. Yes when I saw them it was pre EPCOT as well. I am guessing around 1977 or so.

mrtoad

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
i love that!! your daughter is so adorable! everything seems to amaze her!

i dont think she's so sure about goofy though lol

Thank-you very much.
Goofy was the only one who ever really freaked her out when she first went and it is just because he is so big. Her first day ever at WDW we took her down to Toontown and she took photos with several of the characters and she went right up with no problem. But then when we saw Goofy and Max she would not go so first my wife went and got her picture taken and then Goofy and Max got down on their knees for her and she eventually went over and gave them both a big hug.

I love these memories. Being a parent is the best.... :)

cjb-nc

Cute little kid in the shot for extra brownie points? :lol:
Goofy on the Disney Magic, Sept 2002. No idea who the guests are in the pic with him.
goofypic.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom