Official Photography Contest 2/22/08 - 2/28/08 Disney Merchandise

ZapperZ

Hee hee. I assume you're kidding Zapper Z? This was in the emporium. We thought it was amazing how they stacked up all the castles to make one giant castle. Disney is so creative with their merchandise displays.

Er... Hum... you might want to read again the description of this contest:

Photos for this contest must include some type of Disney Merchandise. Photos must be taken in store and can be of anything that can be purchased.

Zz.

mattjs

Next sentence:
Examples of photos for this contest include, but are not limited to, people wearing products, displays-including window displays, specific products on shelves, etc.

A display, in a shop, of an item that's for sale in the shop.

aeillill

276750653_5050d1008b.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Thanks for backing me up Mattjs and Coree.:)

Er... Hum... you might want to read again the description of this contest:

[/I][/SIZE][/B]

Zz.

I was trying to be polite the first time I answered you, so this time I will be more direct. I have read the description of this contest and it describes my photo. Perhaps you should read the description again.

eagles

disneyfalcon's photo is no different than those photos that show merchandise lined up side by side. her photo shows merchandise on top of each other. her photo fits the contest 100%.

i also have one of those castles sitting right here in my house for my granddaughter.

displays-including window displays. her photo is a display!

mouselvrmom

I love your photo disneyfalcon! We, too, have one of those castles at home. It wouldn't fit in this contest, but I have the cutest photo of my little one inside the box. She had crawled in and couldn't get out, so I have this photo of her pressed up against the plastic like she was being shipped out. :lol: Now she wouldn't be a legitimate item you could buy. :ROFLOL:

Disneyfalcon

disneyfalcon's photo is no different than those photos that show merchandise lined up side by side. her photo shows merchandise on top of each other. her photo fits the contest 100%.

i also have one of those castles sitting right here in my house for my granddaughter.

displays-including window displays. her photo is a display!

I love your photo disneyfalcon! We, too, have one of those castles at home. It wouldn't fit in this contest, but I have the cutest photo of my little one inside the box. She had crawled in and couldn't get out, so I have this photo of her pressed up against the plastic like she was being shipped out. :lol: Now she wouldn't be a legitimate item you could buy. :ROFLOL:

Thanks guys!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom