Official Photography Contest 12/15/06 - 12/21/06 Disney Transportation

ZapperZ

I assumed that's what is meant. Nothing in the parks really transport you, except the friendship boats at Epcot...a stretch could be the horse carriage and even the WDW railroad. But perhaps a list would have been nice. I don't think wheelchairs or ECV's should count either because we're technically referring to WDW transportation, not your own or that kind.

But whatever. Like I said, this will be confusing.

Well, I consider "transportation" as moving passengers from one place to another. So that means that ride vehicles don't count since they tend to bring you back to the same place. That's why I picked the picture of the trolley, even though it is within the park.

Besides, the trolley had the phrase "One-Way Transportation" on it. :)

Zz.

BeachClubVillas

RSCN0947.JPG

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Ok...sorry for being confusing. :(

I really did mean what SewIn2Disney suggested.
SewIn2Disney said:
Busses (Magical Express, Transport, Cruise Line), resort launches, friendship boats, basically anything that can take you between parks, nothing in a park.

I guess I figured that was a given. Guess next year I'll have to be more specific in my rules. Ok...well...

For now...I won't change what's been done...however, I still won't allow for ride vehicles.

I would prefer however, people to post photos of what SewIn2Disney said in her statement.

:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom