Official Photography Contest 1.28.05 - 2.3.05: Indoor Photography

speck76

Original Poster
Please read the rules carefully, as there was some confusion last week.

This weeks theme is Indoor Photography

Subject Rules: 28-2/3 Indoor Photographs must have been taken indoors. Pictures may include anything, but must be taken indoors of something that is also indoors. (architecture, design, indoor landscaping/waterscaping, performers, attractions, cast members, restaurants, shops are all ok)All entries must have been taken at a Disney park or resort.

Contest Rules: Contests will run from now until -Thursday, 2/3/05 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME, submissions after this time will not be included in voting.

1 submission per member, per contest. Once you post your picture, you can not replace it. You can not use is entry in future contests, nor could it have been entered in previous contests.

Pictures can be taken with any type of camera (film or digital)

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

Pictures must be of acceptable dimensions and file size for this site.

Pictures could have been taken at any time for this contest (if you visited last April, you can use pictures taken on that trip), but they must be taken by the member, and not by a family member or by a cast member.

In the event that nobody participates, voting will not take place (of course), otherwise, voting will occur for this contest beginning Friday 2/4/05 at noon'ish and ending 5 days later. One vote per member is allowed.

No breaking of park rules or common etiquette to take your pictures. (no accessing restricted areas, no flash photography on attractions which do not allow it....stuff like that)

Have Fun!

xfkirsten

Okay! Got mine! :D

Attachments

• aladdinams.jpg
    aladdinams.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 331

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
xfkirsten said:
I'm using a Canon PowerShot A70. :)
You're using a Powershot A70? That was my old camera and I could never get a shot like that! :lol:

Great photo -- can't wait to see the show again in March! :sohappy:

xfkirsten

NemoRocks said:
You're using a Powershot A70? That was my old camera and I could never get a shot like that! :lol:

Great photo -- can't wait to see the show again in March! :sohappy:

Thanks! :D One of the few shots from that show where I had a steady enough hand to keep it all from blurring! :lol:

no2apprentice

I think we are going to see A LOT of excellent pictures this week. So far, so good. Hope this continues the trend.

Attachments

• AKLlobby.jpg
    AKLlobby.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 273

Kevin

no2apprentice said:
I think we are going to see A LOT of excellent pictures this week. So far, so good. Hope this continues the trend.

no2apprentice, that is an excellent picture of my favorite hotel/lobby. thanks!!

kevlightyear

Too many choices!!! Ahhhhh! Do you realize how much of Disney is indoors? I don't even know where to start. . .

Faulous pictures, thus far, guys!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom