Official Dsiney website problems

wdwforus

Official Disney website problems

I have tried for a couple of days now to check my reservation online only to get a sorry there is a system error message. Anybody else had any luck getting in?

wdwforus

Original Poster
Lauriebar said:
I just checked mine with no problem...do you check yours at the My Vacation section?

Yes, I keyed in my confirmation number and phone # and get "system error" message, I just tried again and now it says the site is too busy to process my request.

Upvote 0

wdwforus

Original Poster
I originally booked online but made some alterations and had to call to make sure it was right. I can get to the My vacation part but when I click on itineraries and enter my info I get an error.

Upvote 0

Lauriebar

Well, it sounds like you are doing everything right and the system is not working. If I were you I would go ahead and call the reservation center and ask why you might be having these problems. Good Luck!!

Upvote 0

RandomHero914

I visit the official Disney website every day just about, and I have yet to encounter any problems of that sort. I would love to help you get whatever it is fixed, but I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to dealing with computer issues (if that is, in fact, the problem). All I can suggest is that you do what the person in the previous post said and call the Reservation Center to see what might be causing this problem. Hope everything works out well for you in the end!

Upvote 0

disneyguru

I actually have been having the same problem. I cannot get my reservation to come up either....it keeps saying that it cannot process my request. I didn't make my reservation online, so it may have something to do with that...I am not sure.

Upvote 0

swimmom

I didn't make my reservation online and I have been able to view my reservation in My Disney Vacation. I actually have a copy of the screen since I never received the confirmation letter in the mail.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom