*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Here it is everyone!

Welcome to the Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album thread.

Here is the PERFECT place to share ALL of the forthcoming photos and other pictoral gems related to our special EPCOT Event honoring the Parks' 25 Anniversary.

This thread is ment to serve two main functions: First and foremost this can be a place where those attending, and those at home, can come and instantly see all the action without having to trawl through the MASSIVE original "Celebration 25" Thread ( now over 160+ pages!).

Second, i thought it would be a excellent way to keep all our pictures from the Event together in it's own place to aid those who will be helping us assemble the forthcoming souvenier publication, and video release in the future. We have some folks who have very kindly offered to handle these projects, and what photos are posted here will be considered for inclusion in such projects....with photo credits of course!

So here we go ......a spectacular photo review of all aspects of the excitement related to the big EPCOT Bash!

Let the posting commence!

:sohappy:

jedimaster1227

Jenn, for some reason, the link in the above post does not work... Glad to be the first one to post on this Celebration 25 thread too! :animwink:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Jason kindly uploaded it for me in his photoalbum, but i can't get the link to work when i try to post it here.

We are working on it....told you i never have any luck posting photos of my own on message forums...:)

jasondiff

Try this...
Mickey_n_Jenn.jpg

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Thanks so much Jason for taking the time to help me out with my picture!

:wave:

So here you go folks.....a pic of me with my main cheese...er, squeeze!

nibblesandbits

Once again, I won't be there, but I want to be a part of it from home...I've been following this since it's inception and I can't wait to see the pics!

Figment82

Alright, I'm gonna start this party off with a few photos of my car. I apologize for the glare...

Here is the back (Future World North) with SSE and CommuniCore:
1447829945_42a5a601ce.jpg

Here is the left side (Future World East) with Energy, Horizons, and WoM:
1447830545_2e59f8a896.jpg

And here is the right side (Future World West) with JII, Land, and Seas:
1447830423_6bba6a35e7.jpg

It's not finished yet, I'm going to add some decals and such, but there you go!

jeffb

Jenn - great shirt (looks to be in great condition for its age)!

Figment 82 - great Experimental Prototype Car of Tomorrow!

Disney_Freak429

The car is amazing can't wait to see it when your done.

Those tuneing in for my pics I don't have a way to get them up till I am back unless someone down there wants to get them from me & put them up.

But I am sure everyone else will bring you the pics while I bring you most of the rest on the other topic. ;)

brkgnews

Swanky car!

Now... I have to go find a set of thumbscrews for my embroidery guy. If he farks me over with my shirt not being ready on time, , heads are gonna roll!

Matpez

Love the car Figment82!
Celebration 25 begins tomorrow! Be on the lookout for pictures right here!
(I know I will try to get some up Sunday evening)

:)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Cute :)

Oh, when i checked into BWV, a manager was directing folks, she talked to the peeps infront of me and they were there for F/W and she mentioned they were booked completely up because of it - she then asked if i was also doing F/W, i said no - Epcot's 25! She was a little perplexed but then said that was also a great reason to visit. She was a little taken back.

matagin

Yeah she was taken aback because no one freakin cares enough to tell her that it is EPCOT's 25th. They can celebrate Magic Kingdom every freakin 10 years but they don't even care about EPCOT! I am so mad now.

Matpez

During our final History Walk by the fountain of nations we were all very surprised by a visit from Jim McPhee who gave us this quick preview...

IMG_1000.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom