Off Property - Reusable Mugs

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
So we usually stay at least a couple days on property for our Disney trips and I always get refillable mugs. Its my favorite souvenir because we use the pudding out of them here at home. However, we are not staying on property at all this trip.

I plan on visiting a couple resorts for meals and figured I'd drop into one of the QS resort locations to get a couple.

Will I get the use of the cups for the length of our park tickets? Or, because we are not staying on property, will we only get to use them for the day we purchase them?

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
Bonus question! If you have any 50th anniversary reusable mugs or reusable mugs purchased this year, can you please post a picture here 😀

MickeyCB

IMG_2912.JPG

I got this one during our October trip. Not this year but for the 50th. My son got one that had a gold handle and lid, if I remember correctly.
I thought they were awesome!

Diamond Dot

I'm always there for two weeks and I ask for my mug to be for two weeks (or longer when I would stay for 17 days+) and they've always done it without ever questioning if I'm staying on site or not. I bought my last one at Poly even thought I was staying at Pop because I didn't arrive until very late at Pop and had a ressie for Kona that next morning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom