Off Property Favorites

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Original Poster
Not sure if this belongs in the "Resorts" section (if so feel free to move it). It isn't technically about Disney Resorts.

I'm sure we all would prefer to stay on property. But sometimes price, availability, and means impact that decision. What are your "Go To" off property hotels? Not including any "on property - non Disney" places like Swolphin or the Bonnnet Creek and Hotel Plaza areas.

I'm going with:

Sheraton Vistana on I-Drive. I've gotten a 2 Bedroom 1100 square foot room for as low as $159 a night. It's about 10 minutes to World Drive, has a kitchen, W/D, and very nice pool. Maintained pretty well also. Downside here is checkout is at 10am and difficult to extend.

Hilton Orlando (Destination Parkway) - Yes. It's a convention hotel. Has a "resort/parking fee", and the room rates can be around $199. But that pool area is incredible. Especially the lazy river.

Springhill Suites on Western Way. Still seems to be a hidden gem but as Disney builds out that area things will change. I've gotten room rates as low as $85 for a studio including a king and sofa queen. There's literally no traffic and you can be at Coronado Springs within 4 minutes.

goofyyukyuk

Hilton Bonnet Creek is a fantastic resort with transportation to D.S. and all the parks. Definitely our favorite off property resort!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom