October...?

apples_2_apples

Most of our trips to Disney have been in May which has been wonderful time of year for us. We were considering trying October since we are in need of a vacation:) and don't know if we can wait until May. Just wondering what the weather is like, crowds...

Kadee

Weather and Crowds are much better than in May. Most of my trips have been in May and while it has never been really bad weather or crowd wise, october is much cooler - I find that if it is cooler, I really don't mind the crowds so much. :lol:

Upvote 0

yeti

Around MNSSHP time, it may be a bit busier, but October is definitely one of the best times to go, crowd and weather wise. :)

Upvote 0

Mukta

Crowds are very light for most of October. The last time I went on October the weather was in the 80s all week and I didn't wait in line for more than 20 minutes.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

The weather is great in October. You can have some hot days, but nothing like summer heat.

The crowds aren't bad either.

You can also take advantage of free dining if you can get there by October 3rd!:)

Upvote 0

Boray

Around MNSSHP time, it may be a bit busier, but October is definitely one of the best times to go, crowd and weather wise. :)

The last week of October is when we usually go. Love the weather and the crowds are very doable. We rarely wait longer than 20 min for anything...

Upvote 0
We went the week following Columbus day last year and the crowds were pretty great. Some days were weird where they just happened to be really crowded which we didn't expect, but really crowded for us is like, a line for splash mountain longer than 20 min. because we are used to going to January! But the weather is great too, we went to Typhoon Lagoon and it was perfect!

It's really a great time of year to go!

Upvote 0

TakeMeThere81

October sounds like a wonderful time to visit! I've always wanted to see the parks all decorated for fall and enjoy the MNSSHP festivities! How fun! We don't live too far and I have to say that October is one of the most beautiful times of year weather-wise. Go for it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom