Trip Club October 2013

Paul jr

First to post here! Ill be there from sept.30 to october 12 at PORS for our 2th anniversary with my parents for there 35th (married on the same day, 33 years appart) 179 days and counting.

docdebbi

acting as tour guide for my brother and SIL and their four darling children oct 19-26 at AOA, finding nemo section. first time at AOA, it looks great. their first time for MNSSHP, although not my first time. better get to sewing costumes for us all.

Jo DeVil

We leave home on the 4th Internal UK flts, a night at Gatwick, arrive MCO on the 5th, a night at Port Canaveral, on the 6th surprise 4 nights Birthday cruise on the Dream for DS, 3 night at HRH, Then on to BVW for 12 nights, with DS 9th Birthday. 22 nights away from home, Just waiting for MNSSHP dates to be released. Only 183 days to go! TTFN Jo

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I'm at 199 days. Currently staying at AOA -Little Mermaid from October 20 - 26. Hoping for a discount so we can switch to a Royal Room at PORS. My daughter just hit 40 inches so we are very excited to take her on some of the bigger rides.

G00fyDad

October 11th - 20th @ All Stars Movies. It is the only value we have not yet stayed in other than AoA. Still hoping for a big discount from Disney for our time frame.

I'm at 199 days. Currently staying at AOA -Little Mermaid from October 20 - 26. Hoping for a discount so we can switch to a Royal Room at PORS. My daughter just hit 40 inches so we are very excited to take her on some of the bigger rides.

I remember those days. It is a great time. We would constantly measure our children to see how much they grew each month until our next trip. :D

RachelP6877

This Oct will be our first off property, my parents now own a home near Disney!! so its free!! but will we lose some Disney magic?

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Disneymoon at Wilderness Lodge, from October 19th-26th. Can't wait!! Will have the first 2 days or so alone with the new hubby, then my family is joining us from PA for a family trip. My first time at a non-value resort, too!

tmm7899

October 23rd to the 30th. Mom, Sister, and myself. We are staying at the Contemporary and doing MNSSHP one night for the first time. I am so excited for it and we are going to wear costumes!!

gboiler1

We'll be there 10/16-19 for a quick stay. I've wanted to attend MNSSHP so this will be the year with my 14 year old daughter. Staying cheap at ASMovies, same place we stayed on her first trip 10 years ago, so she doesn't remember much. We'll pick out one other park to enjoy in addition to the party, I'll let her choose. We'll fly in early on 10/16 so don't know if we'll just play mini golf, hit Downtown Disney or splurge on an extra park day. on 10/19 we fly out late so hoping to relax and meet up with a friend that lives in Orlando.

CtDisneyGuy33

October 5- 12th at All Star Music. I've never been during October and never have stayed at the Value side, so I'm far more excited than any adult should be! I love that people are posting about their knowledge and experiences of MNSSHP - its really getting us all ready!! 175 days for us!

WhenYouWish

September 29th - October 5th at Art of Animation, Little Mermaid

Jboccuzzi, I know what you mean. I was so excited just to get a 6pm ADR at BoG for Thursday the 3rd (and it's actually one of our party's birthday, so we're looking forward to trying the grey stuff!)...but now I realize the reason the MK closes at 7 that night is likely for MNSSHP! I totally forgot about it. Never thought we'd be able to experience two new-to-us festivals (that, and Epcot F&W) in the same vacation. And to think, back when we were first planning this trip I didn't want to wait to go until late Sept/Oct. Silly me! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom