OCSO Tigger Incident Report

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
Here's the Orange County Sheriff's Office "paperwork" for the Tigger Incident thats been released thus far.

I figured I'd repost it as it keeps getting burried in other threads.

Read It Here!

And thanks to Mrs Master Yoda for digging this up in the first place.....

BwanaBob

Here's the Orange County Sheriff's Office "paperwork" for the Tigger Incident thats been released thus far.

I figured I'd repost it as it keeps getting burried in other threads.

Read It Here!

And thanks to Mrs Master Yoda for digging this up in the first place.....

Yes, Mr. Dave... I, too, saved that beautiful little PDF before the thread disappeared.

:D

LilDucky

"...the performer grabbed his sons arm and pulled him back, the performer than punched Jerry on the right side of his face."

Unbelievable. This whole thing is just infuriating.

pinkrose

"...the performer grabbed his sons arm and pulled him back, the performer than punched Jerry on the right side of his face."

Unbelievable. This whole thing is just infuriating.

It is! :mad: I really feel bad for the CM. I'd love to see a public announcement made that this family is lying. The family needs to make a public apology to the CM and to Disney. Then they need to be banned from the Disney property. :mad:

Pete C

They call that a punch? This kid is going to smoked in a real fight if that "punch" is enough to rattle him. Was the video in slow motion or am I missing something? He barely even touched his face!!

wedway71

Its funny that if you look at ANY poll anywhere about this about 95% say kids was at fault with less than 5% saying Tigger was ay fault.If the Monacos get onto a civil court with a jury I dont think they have a prayer winning this one.
If I was Tigger I would sue the family for Defimation of character.
Hell if the Monacos can "lawyer up" than so should Tigger!

TinkerBell9988

Oh give me a break... The son is complaining of neck pain? Haha. How hysterical.

At least the part about Tigger getting suffocated was right.

Thanks for posting this.

pinkrose

Oh give me a break... The son is complaining of neck pain? Haha. How hysterical.

At least the part about Tigger getting suffocated was right.

Thanks for posting this.

I almsot spit my tea on my computer screen for laughing when I watched that morning show interview yesterday. :lol: They just keep making themselves look worse.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Ok...from an officer.

This appears to be just a report of what each side said. It doesn't even look like there are going to be any formal charges filed. If anything, he'll be sought after in civil court. If there was charges filed, this report should have included those facts.

Take in mind reports change from state to state, but I read these daily. This wasn't an arrest detail. This was taking of statements.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Correction:

There is a state statute # listed for battery. However, this is an investigation report, and nothing more. The report even states "None" in the "Extent of Injury" field.

Also: The offending performer is not named in this report: this leads me to believe that no immediate action is going to be taken by the OCSO.

Walt_Disney

i just called both numbers, the office number is not in service and the home just keeps ringing.

Also on the Fox News Channel they said that Disney would acctually be turning around and suing the family for assult on tigger.

LilDucky

i just called both numbers, the office number is not in service and the home just keeps ringing.

Also on the Fox News Channel they said that Disney would acctually be turning around and suing the family for assult on tigger.
You called them at 1am? :lookaroun

That may be one of the many, many reasons why the phone kept ringing :lookaroun

I can only speak for myself, but I am in no way encouraging actually calling these people

Ok, I have to add my .02 worth here. I know its all been brought up about the fact of the position of the kids arm and his bicep being flexed and the fact that the greeter he had was at the far end of the line etc... out of Tiggers view.

But, no one has mentioned the fact that on that day the family had been making rounds to all the other characters that were out at the hat that day and had been causing problems with characters and other greeters. They had been pushing their way into lines, stepping on characters feet, pinching etc... just so they could get every last picture and minute of video on their precious vacation. You could say that they were added to the virtual s*** list for the characters and greeters that day. Thank you for listening, I just had to vent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom