NYE Dining

Master Gracey 5

Original Poster
So currently NYE is essentially booked up for dining at Epcot - we set up a late lunch but would love to move to a later dinner if possible. What surprises me is that the restaurants in Epcot are only accepting reservations until 9pm when the park is listed as open until 1am.

Is it likely that they will extend the restaurant hours at some point in the next few months? We're ok with eating at 10pm, and think its a bit strange they would close so early. Does anyone have any experience with this in past years?

Thanks.

travelgip

Try Yachtsman's steakhouse in Yacht Club - or Shula's or the Sushi in Swan. Just as nice, still in the area but probably not booked yet.

durangojim

A good point, however getting back into EPCOT for the NYE fireworks would be a major problem

Maybe, maybe not. Many of the past years EPCOT has filled up by the early afternoon but then reopened after 6pm. I don't think he'll have a problem getting back in. If you do, just tell them I sent you and they'll open up the gates ASAP:D

Master Gracey 5

Original Poster
Maybe, maybe not. Many of the past years EPCOT has filled up by the early afternoon but then reopened after 6pm. I don't think he'll have a problem getting back in. If you do, just tell them I sent you and they'll open up the gates ASAP:D

If we get locked out, I am definitely using this line. :cool:

tampabrad

It is a general guideline at WDW NYE...once you are in a park, you stay in that park. As for not booking for dinner after 9 pm, I would keep checking back. Some places may keep their usual hours and some may change. Some may have been "bought out" for private parties.

Good Luck!!

wdwwdeagle

I agree w/tampabrad.... keep checking the online reservation center.
I have been looking, but can't find the reservation in my files.... I am 95% certain that we had a ~9:45/10:00pm dinner reservation at Brown Derby last NYE when we spent NYE at DHS.... so I'm betting that more late-night options may open up as it gets closer to the date. Personally, I don't think I'd risk leaving the park for dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom