Number of Riders on WDW rides....?

yoda_5729

Original Poster
Recently, I was reading an article about Millennium Falcon Smuggler's run, and Galaxy's Edge in general, and they were comparing the number of riders it is getting right now, to the numbers of various of the other rides at Disneyland. My question was, does anyone have any actuals for the total number of people who routinely ride the rides at Walt Disney World? The article posted that Small World and Pirates are currently the rides seeing the most people, though some rides (Including Millennium Falcon), are limited by the number of people that can be riding it, due to the nature of the vehicles and how continuous or large they are. For those interested;

I've never seen numbers like that for anything at Disney World, and was curious if anyone knew.

MaximumEd

I know this doesn’t help much with what you’re asking, but I was always blown away by the fact that the old school Future World pavilions at Epcot could handle a total of around 24,000 people per hour. WDI doesn’t build anything even approaching that these days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom