November Weather

Cmdr_Crimson

How is Temperatures during Early to Mid November? I was thinking it would be somewhere between 70's & 60's similar to Jan/Feb when I go. Or is it still warm?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
It can vary from day to day. Very mixed it can be hot , cold, warm, rainy, etc. We go this time of year often and it has weather there similiar to ours at home in southern Louisiana. You can be wearing shorts then by that evening or next morning you need pants and a sweatshirt! Lol. Pack for both and bring layers. Watching/looking at the weather before you leave helps BUT DO NOT SOLELY DEPEND ON That! Lol. We have had it say it would be warm the whole trip and then BAM a cold front decides to come through etc. We have seen temps from 40-90 in early to mid November. You just never know. Lol :)

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
It can vary from day to day. Very mixed it can be hot , cold, warm, rainy, etc. We go this time of year often and it has weather there similiar to ours at home in southern Louisiana. You can be wearing shorts then by that evening or next morning you need pants and a sweatshirt! Lol. Pack for both and bring layers. Watching/looking at the weather before you leave helps BUT DO NOT SOLELY DEPEND ON That! Lol. We have had it say it would be warm the whole trip and then BAM a cold front decides to come through etc. We have seen temps from 40-90 in early to mid November. You just never know. Lol :)

Lol...Sounds similar to my Jan/Feb Trip...I can take that..:D

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Lol...Sounds similar to my Jan/Feb Trip...I can take that..:D
Lol yeah it should be not quite as cold as Jan-Feb if a cold front comes through and you have more of a chance of it being "hot" than Jan-Feb, but since you have been at that time you know what to pack. We will be there 10/28-11/9 this year as well so we will be packed for both too. Fun fun!lol :)

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Lol yeah it should be not quite as cold as Jan-Feb if a cold front comes through and you have more of a chance of it being "hot" than Jan-Feb, but since you have been at that time you know what to pack. We will be there 10/28-11/9 this year as well so we will be packed for both too. Fun fun!lol :)

Yeah I arrive on Nov 10th last day of Food & Wine up through the 24th....So I think I'll know what to bring now...:D

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Glad I could help!! I love that time of year and that's usually when we go Nov-Dec but I dislike all the extra packing that has to be done due to the weather!! Lol. Our next trip after this fall will be early May next year for Flower and Garden Fest and that will be new to us because we have never been I the Spring. It is a shorter trip though only 7 days. The only months I have been in is Oct, Nov, Dec,And Jan. It will be nice to hopefully only have to pack for warmer weather. Lol :)

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Early-mid November is when we always go. From my experiences, I have been spoiled rotten with awesome weather. It can vary though. It doesn't rain as much. Last year we were there Nov 6-12th and it never rained once and it was beautiful. It never went above 81 and no humidity. The mornings and evenings can be a little cool and nice to wear a light jacket. My parents went 2 weeks after me and it was humid, 90's and rainy the entire time they were there so anything can happen really.

Upvote 0

JasonDeyoung

Defiantly can get away with shorts in the daytime but I'd bring pants for nightime, it gets chilly when the sun goes down. I usually bring a hoody for night times or some long sleeves or a light jacket but then again depending where you are from that may feel warm that time if year. Living here it is defiantly chilly at night to me. I remember last year being pretty nice, night time I still had shorts or pants and just a long sleeve most nights to stay comfortable

Upvote 0

stevehousse

We were there the same time last year. Weather was in the 70s the entire trip. It did light rain one day all day of our trip, but ponchos helpe and we still got around DHS all day, no worries. You will be comfortable in shorts or jeans, te humidity is very light that time of year. I do suggest bringing a light hoodie because it can get cool at night! Enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

Temps in FL can fluctuate wildly. It could be 80s or it could be 50s. It can be anywhere in between and be all of them at different times of the visit. Typically though, you have pleasany weather in the 70s and 60s. You an always go to wunderground, search for historical weather, and see what they have been for the last several years.

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
But again IL blood- 45 is flip flop weather!

Ha very true...
image-1.png

Upvote 0

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
You're from IL as well right?

For those of us used to 50-60 not being very cold, light jackets and long pants are about all that as needed. I'm the 15th through the 23rd, and I plan to bring long yoga pants with tanks/tees, some cardigans (I wear these daily anyway) and my Northface. My Northface will likely be too warm, but I tend to want to wear it instead of a hoodie.

I've been in Nov in the past, and most days we were fine in t-shirts/jeans, with a sweater for the evening. But again IL blood- 45 is flip flop weather!
The Land of Lincoln can feel like the Land of the midnight sun. I too run around in Florida in Nov. grinning at folks who look chilled in 60 degree weather :)

Upvote 0

DisneyDaver

I have family in Florida and they'll come up in June. It'll be 65 or so, they'll be wearing winter coats.

It will never not be funny.

This past winter I went running outside in shorts the few times it made it up to 40 degrees. After all those sub 0 days, 40 felt like a heat wave.

When you realize the difference between -10 and 40 is the same difference between 40 and 90, you really realize just how cold this past Chicago winter was.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom