November Roll Call.

WDWsmith2001

Roll call for November? I'm thinking of goin' to the world in november and want to know if I'm the only one. Sergo the question... anyone going to WDW in November?

Well, I guess it is time I chimed in.

Nov 17 - 22 at the Polynesian.

I just hope Delta doesn't cancel and/or change flight times like they did last year. I don't want to have to go from direct flights to connecting through Atlanta again this year.

Upvote 0

Bobcat

Flight changes....

Airlines are funny that way, I normally reconfirm my flights prior to my departure date and a few trip ago, much to my surprise our non-stop from Boston was changed to a connection.

I wasn't mad at that the flight changed, I was more mad that we would've found out AT THE AIRPORT the morning we were travelling. I hope you have good luck EnSkywalker, we'll be leaving the Polynesian the day you check in.

Alladin,

Question for you, how old are your children? My wife and I are taking our 21 month old boy the 13th to the 17th of November
(our 15th time, his 3rd already)

Bob

Upvote 0

Aladdin

ages.

2 months. 3 years, 5 years.
It's funny when we were down in dec. I was sitting at the pool bar at the animal kingdom lodge next to some crazy guy who had been to the Pats v Rams game. He told me that they would get us back! Who would of thunk it?:cool:

Upvote 0

Bobcat

That's pretty funny!

I wish I could say that was me, but man was he on the money huh?

We're only down for 4 nights but if you'd like to hook up at some point to say hello (maybe share a beverage or two) we'd be game.

We're staying at the Polynesian and there are numerous locations where we could meet.

Any other November travellers care to join?

Oh yeah, I PROMISE I won't gloat TOO much about the Super Bowl :D

Bob

Upvote 0

CREECH

Me, my DH, DS (13 yr old) and my Mother-in-law will be staying at the Polynesian November 8th to the 12th.

Is there anyone else staying at the Polynesian during this time?

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

inlovewithWDW

We will be visiting as DVC members for the first time! :sohappy:

We are staying at OKW from 11/2-11/6.

Kind of bummed that we will miss the Halloween party, I know my son would have loved it.

Looking forward to the Food & Wine Expo though!!

ºoº :D

Upvote 0

Bobcat

To Alladin....

Hi,

I'd sent you a private message.

Please let me know if you received it, I forwarded a couple of different ways to reach me via e-mail.

Let me know.

Take care,

Bob

ps..Looks like the book's out on the self proclaimed "Greatest Show On Turf" huh.

Upvote 0

Aladdin

Silence of the Rams

Please don't remind me. It is like someone died around here. Oh well at least I will have a better chance to upgrade my season tickets next year.
I saw your message yesterday but I had a hectic day in the office. I will get back with you later today or in the morning.
Matt

P.S. Thank God for the Cowboys coming to town.
:brick:

Upvote 0

RJlvsTigger

We'll be staying at the WL Nov. 30th to Dec. 7th. Me, my DH and 1yr old son. Can't wait, it's been 3 years since our last visit which is way too long in my opinion. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Gideon

November Party

My wife and our 2 kids will be there November 11-15, maybe the 16th if I can talk her into an extra day. We are staying at POR (first time there) after last year's stay over at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Also having a nice lunch at Cinderella's Castle just for my daughter who thinks that the Castle is the best part of Disney.:lol:

Upvote 0

Bagheera

OKW, 11/8-11/16. Me, my wife, and our 4YO son. It's his 3rd trip to WDW. (He's also got one DL trip under his belt.) My dad and stepmom will be with us 11/12-11/15. They helped us join DVC back in 1995, so we'll be trying to buy them many meals again...

Upvote 0

Auntie Green

My DH and I goind to be there Nov. 28th - Dec. 2 staying at GF. PS at Narcoossee for Thanksgiving Dinner. This is our 3rd trip within 13 months. We can't wait to experience the Holidays at WDW!
Cindy

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom