November role call

disney2005

I'm going 1st-9th...have been counting down for over a year now and now it's 26 days till we go. :D

Who else is going in November??

beryl628

We head to the World Nov 3rd thru the 12! Can't wait this will be my sons 2nd trip. (1st was last Dec, he was 3 months old :) Hopefully he is not afraid of the characters :) Staying at Saratoga.

Upvote 0

metscool

I will be there every Saturday for all the meetings that poeple can post on the thread bellow expect for the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Upvote 0

il grande chuck

november 12 - 18 at wl.

my first trip since '81, my wife's first trip since '86 and first trip ever for my 2 kids!

last time i was there, nothing there but mk - has it changed much since then (heh heh)?

chuck

Upvote 0

shmmrname

NOV 19-25...

It will be our honeymoon. We were going to hold off another WDW trip, as we just went in JAN, but we finally cancelled our carribean cruise plans for a stay at AKL.

Upvote 0

minnie2000

Oct 28th - Nov 11th - staying at the Polynesian the first week, and Windsor Hills the second week.

Will there be a meeting at MGM on 4th Nov? That's the only Saturday we could make, although it might not be possible, as we are moving hotels that day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom