not sure

zurgandfriend

There are many famous people threads on the site, the only famous person we ever saw was Samantha brown filming something in the World Showcase once.

Cmdr_Crimson

I saw Former Disney Channel Actors Bella Thorne & Ross Lynch filming this exact Danimals yogurt commercial in January 2014 out at Epcot.....They were doing quite a few shoots at the front entrance....

Here are the pics I took....
epcot23.jpg
epcot24.jpg

And here's the commerical that they filmed...

Last edited:

DisneyDoctor

I saw Former Disney Channel Actors Bella Thorne & Ross Lynch filming this exact Danimals yogurt commercial in January 2014 out at Epcot.....They were doing quite a few shoots at the front entrance....

Here are the pics I took....
View attachment 297887View attachment 297888
And here's the commerical that they filmed...

Lol Bella Thorne has gone through quite the transformation.. Danimals to edibles

Nemo14

I saw Danny devito and rhea Perlman and their kids at Magic Kingdom probably around 1995, my dad talked to him a little but they were clearly not trying to talk to people. I don’t have any pictures, all I have is the fact that who would make up seeing Danny devito

DisneyDoctor

I played pool with Shaq's daughter as he and my father looked on whilst having a nice conversation at Universal Studios in 2005. Weird day let me tell ya...

CaptainJackNO

Once saw Michael Strahan filming for, at that time, Michael and Kelly at Be Our Guest. Then, my wife saw Brian Austin-Green from Beverly Hills 90210 (big deal for her, I was riding Test Track with the little one.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom