Not recieving Magical Express tags on time?

ilovepluto23

I'm leaving for WDW tomorrow!!! Sadly, I did NOT receive my Magical Express tags for my luggage (I reserved it 3 weeks in advance). Luckily, I know I can still use ME since we have it reserved by going to the DME desk.

I've heard that many people are not receiving their ME tags on time, even though they made the reservation weeks in advance. I was just curious as to how many members on here are having the same trouble as well?

luv2ash

We are staying at the Grand FLoridian concierge level. We made our reservations on Dec 18 and the vacation starts Jan 21, so about 4 weeks in advance. I received my first set of tags in the mail within a week. Now, because I had called back on Dec 19 to change my reservations around a bit, I had never received a new set of tags with my new hotel on it (although that is not a big issue I hear). However, when I was talking with my concierge making some plans, she immediately took care of the problem and had another set of tags expressed to me in a matter of 3 days.

Good luck on your trip, and I hope all goes well.

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

No tags? NO PROBLEM!

Even without the tags, you can still use DME in full force.

Skip baggage claim. Yes, you read that correctly. Skip baggage claim as if you did have the DME tags on your bags. Go directly to the DME Welcome Center.

The CM who checks you in will ask if you put the tags on your checked bags. When you say "No," they will ask you for your baggage claim ticket numbers, as well as a physical description of each bag (matching against a photo array). They will then dispatch a CM to go to baggage claim, claim your bags for you, and then bring them back "behind the scenes" to join the rest of the DME luggage being readied for delivery to the resorts.

This is a planned procedure. They're good at it.

HAVE FUN!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom