Not been since 2009

eeyoremum

Yep, we went every year until 2009 then I mistakenly agreed to go on a cruise. 4 cruises later momma put her foot down and we are going October 20 - 26 (free dinning).

So the big question is which resort? We love POP but it is only offering the counter service dinning. I am thinking Caribbean Beach or Coronado Springs. We are park hopping but spend most of our time in Epcot or MGM so location wise I am leaning towards Caribbean but want opinions as to service, cleanliness, in resort transportation to the pool, food, if possible? (hubby has a walker).

ToTBellHop

Yep, we went every year until 2009 then I mistakenly agreed to go on a cruise. 4 cruises later momma put her foot down and we are going October 20 - 26 (free dinning).

So the big question is which resort? We love POP but it is only offering the counter service dinning. I am thinking Caribbean Beach or Coronado Springs. We are park hopping but spend most of our time in Epcot or MGM so location wise I am leaning towards Caribbean but want opinions as to service, cleanliness, in resort transportation to the pool, food, if possible? (hubby has a walker).
If it affects your decision, Caribbean has no elevators and double beds. Coronado has elevators and queen beds.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom