Non-thrill rides help

traveler_t

We'll be in all 4 parks with 5yo, 7yo who do not like fast/thrill rides. We will also have early entry 30 minutes before for all parks. Otherwise we expect a very busy holiday weekend. Is there some recommendation for an itinerary, i.e. which are the relevant rides in each park, and the order we should do them to maximize early entry. If it is too much to write here a link to an online source is also great. Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
We'll be in all 4 parks with 5yo, 7yo who do not like fast/thrill rides. We will also have early entry 30 minutes before for all parks. Otherwise we expect a very busy holiday weekend. Is there some recommendation for an itinerary, i.e. which are the relevant rides in each park, and the order we should do them to maximize early entry. If it is too much to write here a link to an online source is also great. Thanks!
Look at Touring Plans. They have plans for families with small children that avoid the thrill rides.

Upvote 0

erstwo

Way back in the day - there used to be a Touring Plans park plan for MK called "Dumbo or Die in a Day" - that was perfect for families with smaller kids. That was back in the days of paper fastpasses though. Unsure if something similar still exists in this era of Genie+.
This was in an actual book (and online, I believe) but you had to pay to get access to the online version if I recall. We used the plan/ strategy outlined in the book several times and loved it.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Way back in the day - there used to be a Touring Plans park plan for MK called "Dumbo or Die in a Day" - that was perfect for families with smaller kids. That was back in the days of paper fastpasses though. Unsure if something similar still exists in this era of Genie+.
This was in an actual book (and online, I believe) but you had to pay to get access to the online version if I recall. We used the plan/ strategy outlined in the book several times and loved it.
It's still on the site and imho the site is worth paying for especially as a 1st timer
Paging @lentesta

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom