No value resorts in Feb?

LittleMerman

I'm planning to go to WDW for a week in early Feb but when I search for available resorts, I only see moderate and deluxe hotels. Are the value hotels not open or would they potentially be all booked up already? Thanks for any input.

Raxel7851

We were at POFQ this past week. Although the parks were packed and the standby lines long, (Thanks Genie+), the resort was not crowded at all. The food court was typically only busy for breakfast, but from staying there many times before, we could tell occupancy was down. Lots of new CMs as well. Some said they just started last month. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a bus.

Upvote 0

wutisgood

When I spoke to the castmember who booked our rooms. She said check back daily because as they hire more staff they can release more rooms. She said they are so short staffed that some hotels are only at 25% capacity due to the shortage. It took us about a week to get them but they free up. Also I think your week is a RunDisney week. Good luck.
meanwhile universal is selling out their hotels at full capacity.

Upvote 0

Raxel7851

Can I ask what were the typical wait times for standby lines?

I'm not disagreeing with you, but isn't that always the case? People only eat breakfast at the resort, lunch and dinner - not so much.
You have a good point @DartVader. Although I have seen it busy there during dinner times. But even at breakfast it wasn’t as crowded as usual.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom