No-Rehire Question

Marie Styles

Original Poster
I was a cast member for a little over a year. Long story short I was dealing with some family illnesses that later ended in deaths. In a panic, I quit and drove back to TN. I left in Sept last year. Here it is Feb. I want to come home. I want to go back. I've been working at a local Walgreens. I've been told by other cm's you must wait 6 months. I was going to move back to Florida before even applying again and simply transferring from my current Walgreens to one there. Meaning I'd never leave the job, just transfer. Will this be ok to Disney or should I stay here 6 months then head back? Sorry if confusing...

What's the process? Can I go to casting and just speak to a rep and go from there?

This is not DCP. I was a regular FT cast member.

CaptainShortty

Do you know if you were given a no rehire status when you quit? Even if you did quit most Cast Members are not necessarily given a no or restricted rehire.

If you weren't given any restrictions on your rehire you'll have to wait 6 months before you are eligible to begin applying. Whether you transfer your current job down here or not won't likely make a difference in if you're hired or not although some say that being local works to your advantage. (However there's no true proof to that being true or not).

Hope that helps! Good Luck!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Just to get your rehire status, you need to apply. Casting will then tell you.

I'd suggest you have a year's employment prior and a positive reference/letter of employment before even attempting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom