No More High Tea on Disney Cruise Line

Lunamis

Ah man! How disappointing. I love tea and frequently make trips to tea houses (I'm only 23 so I know that's weird :p). I was planning on trying this in September :cry:

At least they still have a nice tea at the Grand Floridian.

sweetpee_1993

Sweetpea that was an awesome blog post! Thank you so much. It looks like so much fun. We will try to recreate it here in Houston!

:wave::sohappy:

Yay Houston! We're gonna be moving over there after we get back from vacation.

I haven't looked recently but are there any tea rooms over there? Houston has everything, there's gotta be somewhere that serves high tea. Maybe it'd be a fun day-date to go relax together. Plus, if ya end up really enjoying it you can treat each other more frequently to more tea times. :wave:

Goofy6294

^^^
I thought I was gonna get a disciplinary action when I first started working for the Sheriff's office near New Orleans years back and I made my instant grits with milk & sugar. :lookaroun I feel ya! :lol:

Did you buy those grits while you were "making" groceries:)

(It's a local thing folks!)

sweetpee_1993

Did you buy those grits while you were "making" groceries:)

(It's a local thing folks!)

Yeah... I only got razzed tree-or-too times for it. On a slow night shift one of my fellow-deputies took the time to print out a very creative R.S.Code outlining the violations involved in pairing milk or sugar with a grit. He shrunk it down really small then carefully affixed it in the R.S.Code book so it looked like it was part of the page. Classic. Good stuff on night shift. :cool:

While we at it, tell me, do you find understanding what Troy-n-dem on the Swamp People say to be a difficult thing? We understand all those people plain as day and get a good laugh at the use of subtitles. :D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Yeah... I only got razzed tree-or-too times for it. On a slow night shift one of my fellow-deputies took the time to print out a very creative R.S.Code outlining the violations involved in pairing milk or sugar with a grit. He shrunk it down really small then carefully affixed it in the R.S.Code book so it looked like it was part of the page. Classic. Good stuff on night shift. :cool:

While we at it, tell me, do you find understanding what Troy-n-dem on the Swamp People say to be a difficult thing? We understand all those people plain as day and get a good laugh at the use of subtitles. :D

I can understand them too! I thought the subtitles were for Yankees. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom