No more Birthday cake Ice cream?

Cartoons626

Original Poster
It's about a month before we head off to Disney World, beyond excited at this point :)
I was just having a quick flick through Disney menus on the 'all ears' website and it seems the birthday cake Ice cream flavor is gone from the plaza icecream parlor.
It wouldn't be such a big deal, only it's all my sister can go on about getting as soon as we arrive :/ Does anyone know if you can still get it at Disney?

Thank you :)

ToTBellHop

It's about a month before we head off to Disney World, beyond excited at this point :)
I was just having a quick flick through Disney menus on the 'all ears' website and it seems the birthday cake Ice cream flavor is gone from the plaza icecream parlor.
It wouldn't be such a big deal, only it's all my sister can go on about getting as soon as we arrive :/ Does anyone know if you can still get it at Disney?

Thank you :)
You could get it from the grocery store. It's just Edy's.

Cartoons626

Original Poster
You could get it from the grocery store. It's just Edy's.
Thanks for the reply, although it may still be the same icecream, my sister won't see it that way unfortunately, if it's not from disney she isn't happy :banghead: . She will just have to make do, I would have liked to avoid the moaning. Thanks anyway :)

mouse_luv

Exactly what @MansionButler84 said. IDK if this is a special tradition for her to get this on Main Street USA at The Plaza ice cream shop or not. If you want something kind of similar in the World try Sprinkles at Disney Springs. They have a red velvet cupcake flavored ice cream.

JimW

Premium Member
Ample Hills ice cream is now the best in property imho

I would agree with this, and they have a wonderful flavor called Ooey Gooey Buttercake that would probably fit the bill for your sister. Just be prepared to pay a premium; a small cup runs $5.79 and a large cup is $7.49. When I went, I got a small cup and couldn't even finish it. One added perk is that you can get two different flavors if you prefer.

Cartoons626

Original Poster
Exactly what @MansionButler84 said. IDK if this is a special tradition for her to get this on Main Street USA at The Plaza ice cream shop or not. If you want something kind of similar in the World try Sprinkles at Disney Springs. They have a red velvet cupcake flavored ice cream.
Thanks the reply, that sounds like a good alternative :)

Cartoons626

Original Poster
I would agree with this, and they have a wonderful flavor called Ooey Gooey Buttercake that would probably fit the bill for your sister. Just be prepared to pay a premium; a small cup runs $5.79 and a large cup is $7.49. When I went, I got a small cup and couldn't even finish it. One added perk is that you can get two different flavors if you prefer.
Thanks for the info, a small size sounds fine, I find the portions for everything in disney to be large. That flavour sounds interesting too :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom