No current 2012/2013 Bounce back offers

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Spent last night at POR and am currently staying at the Poly. There was no Bounce back offer in either room. Since I saved the 2012 Bounce back card from a previous stay, I called and asked about a discount for December. The cast member informed me that the 2012 Bounce back offer expired on July 31.

I asked if there was a 2013 Bounce back offer and she said no, there are currently no discounts for 2013. Whoever posted on this forum that 2013 Bounce back discounts are available was mistaken.

alissafalco

no way!!! That really sucks!! Maybe call again, maybe the girl was mistaken. I'm bummed because we are staying at the Poly next month and I was hoping to take advantage of the bounce back offer and book something for 2013. Yes, someone did post a thread here recently that there was a bouceback offer :confused:

Upvote 0

OswaldTheRabbit

I just asked her again and she was sure of it. She was at the beach club. She even went to the front desk to speak to them about the offer and dates she could go. She was considering our spring break in april. Not sure what happened but she did go in July. Hope they come back!

Upvote 0

Mukta

I am waiting for AP discounts to be released for Dec, but I was going to get a bounceback if that didn't materialize. Bummer.
I'll dial extension 8844 when I get to my room in Sept just in case.

Upvote 0

bethymouse

no way!!! That really sucks!! Maybe call again, maybe the girl was mistaken. I'm bummed because we are staying at the Poly next month and I was hoping to take advantage of the bounce back offer and book something for 2013. Yes, someone did post a thread here recently that there was a bouceback offer :confused:
I'm w/ you! :( OH DEAR! I hope that isn't true!:( We were hoping for a bounce back offer for 2013 this September! Oh please say it isn't true!:eek:

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

i just stayed at por from july 22-28 and there was a bounce back offer in the room. we ended up booking for a late october food and wine trip but the offer was there. i'd call again.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom