NJ Teacher Week in November

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Are there really no hotels available for November 8th through 12th? Thinking of going for a short getaway, Yes, I'm from jersey, but I thought something would be available...

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I was planning a quick getaway for the 10-13 and looked last Sunday and the only availability was for the Deluxe resorts. There had been availability for awhile for cheaper rooms but I was too slow to book. But I was able to change my dates back for a day (11-14) and get something. Did you check the Swan/Dolphin? Or some of the resorts in the Disney Springs area? I know the Disney Springs hotels aren't on property but some are pretty nice.

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
I was planning a quick getaway for the 10-13 and looked last Sunday and the only availability was for the Deluxe resorts. There had been availability for awhile for cheaper rooms but I was too slow to book. But I was able to change my dates back for a day (11-14) and get something. Did you check the Swan/Dolphin? Or some of the resorts in the Disney Springs area? I know the Disney Springs hotels aren't on property but some are pretty nice.

I favor the Swan and Dolphin but there isn't any availability there either. Thanks for the suggestions

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom