Night Time Show

Creekboy25

I am going to Disney on the 22nd, we only have that one day in the parks, and I was wondering which night time show is the best to see around Christmas time. All opinions are welcome! Thanks!!

~Dawson

dreamscometrue

It's tough to pick one. We really enjoy Holiday Wishes which is seasonal (and festive) and Illuminations is incredible, but if you only have one night, I'd have to agree with Dwarful and suggest that you go to Disney Studios. You could see both The Osbourne Spectacle of Dancing Lights and Fantasmic! That's a great '2 for 1'. :)

Upvote 0

robhedin

Epcot by far...

Candelight Processional, Lights of Winter, Dancing Fountain to Holiday music, Illuminations plus Peace on Earth Tag... definitely Epcot.

MGM is nice, and the Osbourne lights are fun, but there is no holiday Fantasmic, and the lights don't come on until 6pm anyway, and then it's a mad house for the most part. Very pretty, but a mad house.

The Peace on Earth tag is awesome, and the Candlelight Processional is very Christmas.

rob.

Upvote 0

disneypyro

Why not do all three: Osborne lights, Candlelight Processional, and Illuminations? If you are able to park hop that day I would suggest being at MGM for the 6:00 "start" to the Osborne Lights. Stick around there for approximately a half and hour to watch the lights dance a couple of times and then head over to Epcot. See the 8:15pm Candlelight Processional and then find your favorite spot for Illuminations at 9:30pm (I would recommend the Worldshowcase Plaza - you can get a great spot without having to get there too far in advance). It makes for a somewhat busy schedule, but you are able to hit the Christmas highlights. Our family was able to successfully pull this off the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so it can be done. Whatever you decide, good luck and have fun!! :xmas:

Upvote 0

Creekboy25

Original Poster
We were kinda thinking about seeing Holiday Wishes. I saw the show in Epcot during the Christmas season in 2002, it was amazing. I imagine the parks will be relatively crowded on the 22nd, so the park hopping at night may be a stretch. Thanks for all the help!!!

~Dawson

OOO... sidenote, we only have the hotel the night of the 21st (All Star Music), we are going in pickup truck, so we really won't have room to lock all of our stuff in the car during the day of the 22nd, would disney work something out for us?

Upvote 0

Dwarful

When you check out of the resort. Just take all your stuff with you and ask them to hold it for you. We have done this before when we checked out and didn't have a flight home til very late. They held the luggage until we came back and Tiffany's Town Car picked us up (this was before the Magical Express).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom