NFL 2015 Offseason Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
The Cowboys select Byron Jones, DB, at 27.

Well that's one of Green Bay's prospects gone. With three more picks left, it'll be interesting to see. If Jalen Collins is there, I could see him going. If not, I could see Eric Kendricks or Stephone Anthony. While I'm not as big on them, I think Denzel Perryman or Phil Dawson could go there, too. And for DT, I could see Eddie Goldman, Jordan Phillips or Carl Davis going.

PUSH

Original Poster
With the 30th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select... Damarious Randall, DB, Arizona State.

Honestly don't know much about him... he's a safety, but I'd imagine the Packers want to switch him to cornerback?? Not really sure, but I trust Ted Thompson.

PUSH

Original Poster
Saints choose Stephone Anthony with 31.

I'm wondering what the Packers are planning to do with ILB. We have Sam Barrington, and Clay can play inside, but he's much better outside. I'm hoping the other ILBs aren't gone by the time the Packers choose tomorrow, but I'm sure Ted has a plan!

PUSH

Original Poster
With the final pick of the first round, the Patriots select Malcolm Brown.

Not nearly as much drama as the media hyped up. Only two trades.

PUSH

Original Poster
Some more question mark picks for the Packers since day 1. Quiten Rollins, CB in the second round. I actually really liked this pick. Ty Montgomery, WR in the third, which was probably the biggest question mark of the draft so far for Green Bay. But I'll put my trust in the organization. They know more than me. In the 4th round, they chose LB Jake Ryan, another pick I really like. And now in the 5th they trade up to select QB Brett Hundley. This is a relatively shocking move, to trade up for a backup QB, but with the time Rodgers has missed, and his injuries, I really like the pick. I think we have two solid backups now in Hundley and Scott Tolzien.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom