Next Change

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Well we have seen the sucess with the changes to Kong, Hitchcock and the Hanna Barbera (sp?) ride....anyways what do u think the next ride to replaced should be in US?

I think it should be earthquake....so much space....well i think there is a lot of space..that ride if you call it a ride...is really bad!!!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Legacy

I wouldn't exactly call the replacement of Hitchcock a 'success'. Compared to Al, Shrek is a disgrace of an attraction that hopefully won't exist much longer.

I personally don't want to see anything else get replaced. They still have a couple of empty buildings in the middle of the park, and also a huge plot of land in the World Expo area, not to mention to old stunt show theater. They shouldn't have to take anything else out.

AndyP

Originally posted by Legacy

I personally don't want to see anything else get replaced. They still have a couple of empty buildings in the middle of the park, and also a huge plot of land in the World Expo area, not to mention to old stunt show theater. They shouldn't have to take anything else out.

Totally agree with that! They can make great attractions but they always seem to take something out first which totally sucks!

speck76

I was counting the vacant buildings when I was at the park on Sunday.

1. The Wild Wild West Stunt Show stadium
2. The old Murder-She-Wrote/ Hercules&Zena building
3. The back half of the Shrek building (remember Hitch had 3 rooms, it does not look like they used all of the space for Shrek...although they should have with the waits that film is getting)

The only really great space is the Stunt show stadium, which with MGM adding the auto stunt show, and USF being without a stunt show, I think that will be the next thing added.

The old MSW/H&Z building is not great space, if you remember, it was like Carousel of Progress, only you had to move between the theaters yourself. Besides a special effect show, I don't know what could be put in here

The Earthquake building is large, but it is long, not tall.

I think, that besides adding a show back to the Stunt Show arena, USF is not going to add much for a couple of years, as they have just added 3 new attractions. IOA, which has not had anything new since the kiddie ride and coaster a year after opening, will probably be the focus of the next big attraction.

speck76

Originally posted by Legacy
I wouldn't exactly call the replacement of Hitchcock a 'success'. Compared to Al, Shrek is a disgrace of an attraction that hopefully won't exist much longer.

Shrek is much more appealing to the general public right now, and much more marketable in the gift shops.

It is too bad they had to replace an attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom