News from the audition calendar

Thumper 32

Original Poster
Thought it might be fun to start a thread to track any interesting developments from the audition calendar, which often has the first indications of some upcoming news. Like how there were auditions for Tarzan a while back, for his impending return to regular appearances. Or the always fascinating Harajuku girls coming soon to Epcot.

The newest one is face character auditions specifically for the female villains - Maleficent, Evil Queen, and Lady Tremaine. Halloween season preparations, most likely?

wdrive

They have separate auditions for the Frozen Sing-a-Long Kristoff and a character look-alike Kristoff. Could this mean he is coming as a meet and greet character?

mm52200

They have separate auditions for the Frozen Sing-a-Long Kristoff and a character look-alike Kristoff. Could this mean he is coming as a meet and greet character?
Kristoff that appears in the parades is a character performer while Kristoff in the Singalong is an Equity performer of sorts. I wish they would add a Kristoff meet and greet but I don't think it's happening.

Thumper 32

Original Poster

Actually the Kristoff auditions are for the equity role in the sing along, as others noted. The only male face character auditions posted are for Gaston and Tarzan, nothing in those for a m&g Kristoff, unfortunately.

YodaMan

Actually the Kristoff auditions are for the equity role in the sing along, as others noted. The only male face character auditions posted are for Gaston and Tarzan, nothing in those for a m&g Kristoff, unfortunately.

To be fair, there were auditions at the time of the post that you quoted. They were held last Thursday and were for Kristoff look-a-likes, NOT the equity performers. So there could be a meet and greet coming, but more than likely they just need people that look like Kristoff for the morning processional and things of that nature.

wdrive

There was auditions but they've happened now.

J.willie

Does this mean the Gaston that's currently in Magic Kingdom is leaving? Or will there be multiple cast members playing that role for the m&g?

J.willie

The Gaston I've seen for the past couple of months is AMAZING, but when I went this last Saturday it was a different one nowhere near the same experience. Maybe I've just always been lucky to see the same one?

Thumper 32

Original Poster
Update from the audition site: Dancers for the new MNSSHP castle show are posted. Doesn't reveal much new info, though. And nothing for the lead performers/sisters yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom