New "You Are Here" Mugs

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
close-up-of-epcot-mug.jpg

SnarkyMonkey

Does it say "You are here" somewhere?

And thanks for pic. That was just self-indulgent of me. I can't actually help with your question. :D Beautiful mug, though.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Haven't heard of them being pulled, just selling very well. And then being turned over for exorberant prices on Ebay....

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
Haven't heard of them being pulled, just selling very well. And then being turned over for exorberant prices on Ebay....
According to someone that was buying one from me on eBay said her husband was a monorail worker and got an email this morning that they were pulling them.

SnarkyMonkey

According to someone that was buying one from me on eBay said her husband was a monorail worker and got an email this morning that they were pulling them.
Not really sure what the color had to do with anything, unless it poses some sort of hazard....

Why would they e-mail a monorail CM to tell them that they are pulling a merch from the shelves at Epcot?
Is purple poisonous? Is that why they don't make purple M&Ms?
I'm so confused.
Coffee is so confusing.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
It's a lovely mug and apparently selling very well. Why would Disney consider pulling it from the merchandise shelves?

Was surprised to see the magic band from the MVMCP on sale in the Circus tent at Magic Kingdom. Not the Christmas band, but the one you pay $30 for and can only purchase at the party. Guess it didn't sell out since Disney also had a Christmas band you could purchase for $5 less and anywhere on property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom