New Year's Eve Announcement?

devoy1701

Ill place my bet on the new Magic Kingdom daytime parade.... and sadly (cuz I would rather us keep MSEP) the second guess would be a return of Spectromagic

If the announcement is going to be on NYE...perhaps Spectro will be re-debuting that evening as part of the announcement. Could be a cool stunt that they pull. Even though, like you, I prefer the Electrical Parade.

ncstate7991

Ill place my bet on the new Magic Kingdom daytime parade.... and sadly (cuz I would rather us keep MSEP) the second guess would be a return of Spectromagic

Possibilities:
Spectro will run at 1am on NYD!
Voyage of the Little Mermaid will open on Leap Day
Muppets Kermit the Frog Leap Day celebration (hard ticket event)
Other ideas have been mentioned already

ncstate7991

If the announcement is going to be on NYE...perhaps Spectro will be re-debuting that evening as part of the announcement. Could be a cool stunt that they pull. Even though, like you, I prefer the Electrical Parade.

You beat me to it. We must have been typing at the same time.

trr1

this announcement isn't that big of a news item, but it will please a few.. it's pretty well known whats up... trust me, you'll be happy.. but it's nothing 'new' just different then what was laid forth..

and NO it's NOT Adventurers Club news.

It could be about hyperion wharf or flamingo crossing

The Duck

I am 100% sure that the annoucement will include a re-imagined Spectromagic Parade. I am keeping my fingers crossed..

Fingers crossed on this one as well. I'm visiting in late January and I'm already bummed about so many things being down during my stay. Spectro would make a big difference IMHO.

RSoxNo1

Considering that New Fantasyland is opening this year, couldn't they have called the promotion New Fantasies?

Crockett

Banned
I bet it's a 5th gate announcement!!!
^That's what I was guessing. Someone should consider starting a new thread about this, so we can speculate what sort of 5th gate is to be expected, if it is even possible we'll see a 5th gate soon, and where on resort property it would be located.

Any takers?

GLaDOS

^That's what I was guessing. Someone should consider starting a new thread about this, so we can speculate what sort of 5th gate is to be expected, if it is even possible we'll see a 5th gate soon, and where on resort property it would be located.

Any takers?

It's not a 5th gate.

Scuttle

Any takers?

No way in hell is a 5th gate going to announced. Also do you know how many people would be in involved in the initial planning of a 5th gate? Way to many to keep it quiet.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I am 100% sure that the annoucement will include a re-imagined Spectromagic Parade. I am keeping my fingers crossed..

If you're 100% sure, then I suppose there's really no need for the crossed fingers.

It would, though, be really cool if they announced it by having Spectro pop out when everybody was expecting MSEP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom